Thursday, August 19, 2010

What's Your Favorite Air Jordan Retro?

Air Jordan Retro 13 Premio Bin 23 Red Sneakers




I remember my man Chaz (@StillThaDre) use to really love the Jordan 9. I remember skipping school to purchase these shoes, and they weren't retro at the time! If you missed out on the Air Jordan 9 Retro Premio Bin 23 Metallic Gold sneakers, then I’m sure you’ll be excited to know that the Air Jordan Retro 13s  from the exact same collection will soon receive a limited release on Saturday August 21st at a price of ($175).  These shoes consist of the stamped Bin 23 seal on the tongue along with a complementary color scheme of  solid red, desert clay brown and a contrasting white.  So I say to those who desperately need some Premio in thier life – rush down to your local footwear store and start camping now, because these Jordans will be gone quick. More pics below.







No comments: