Thursday, August 19, 2010

For My Cuzzo @SassyGyrl01


This post is for my Cuzzo @SassyGyrl01. She is looking for some military boots. Well @KanyeWest girl, Amber Rose, was spotted strolling through New York city in a pair of Balmain Lace and Zip-up Boots ($1,838). This military style boot was designed for the Balmain Spring/Summer 2010 collection and features black leather with a single zip on one side. Ms. Rose was also wearing a pair of the very popular Super Flat Top Black sunglasses ($140). my home girl @242Chick has the same pair of Super Flat Top Black sunglasses. They are dope...would you agreee @242Chick? She also carrying a Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolor Koala Wallet ($760). Les aka Next Selection should put these into her rotation. Follow my cuzzo @SassyGyrl01 and my home girl @242Chick on twitter




No comments: